For a list of prices and services, please email Joy at rawphoto1517@gmail.com.

Monday, May 30, 2011

First Batch.

I went to Cornerstone University, to study exercise science, not photography.  While there, I took a couple photography classes (on a whim, just for fun) and these are some of my first shots I did. 

This picture started my 'thing' for benches.

These two were taken at a local cemetery in GR, I know its a bit creepy, but they are kinda fun.  


My friend Brooke and I chased this fire truck around campus, because it was number 13.  We finally caught up.
A view as we were leaving a weekend trip to Chicago.

Grand Haven Lighthouse. My friend Laura and I took on the ice/snow to get some cool pictures.
Catholic church, downtown Muskegon.


This was my bathroom doorknob when I lived in Spring Lake.

My personal favorite.  Rosa Parks Circle, GR. In the summer, they have table and chairs (or at least they used to).  Makes me miss my college roommates.


Hope everyone's weekend was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment