For a list of prices and services, please email Joy at rawphoto1517@gmail.com.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Class of 2001.

Laura and Nick were a part of my ridiculously small high school class.  The three of us almost make up half the class, and now they are married with two children.  Laura owns and runs a children's clothing boutique, The Blue Ladybug.  She makes adorable clothes and accessories for kids, and she is really good, check her out!!



We recently reconnected at church, and are now in a woman's bible study together. I am so grateful to have her back in my life, she is always a voice of encouragement to me and my photography. A week or two ago, I went over to hang out for awhile, and when her kids got up from nap time, I got to play with them a bit. 




This is Elissa, what a sweet face.  She is just over 1 yrs old , i believe.  She wasn't so sure about me at first, so she was a little more camera shy.


Here is older brother Cameron, who is 3.  For some reason, he thinks I am great.  Trust me, the feeling is mutual, he was so fun to play with.
 

  Cameron was requesting pictures of all his cars and blocks, and after taking a picture of a block, he put up an identical block for me to take a picture of.  This face convinced me to take a picture of the second block.  :)

 Things got a little silly from here on out. ;)
 
 



Love this family, and so glad to be a part of their lives!!  I'm glad to say I have two new friends, Cameron and Elissa.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Awww! I love it Joy! I'm sooo glad you're a part of my life again too! And my kiddos absolutely love you!

    ReplyDelete