For a list of prices and services, please email Joy at rawphoto1517@gmail.com.

Monday, June 13, 2011

MY Soccer Girls

I just finished my 6th school year of coaching at CCS.  Volleyball, basketball and soccer are all sports I love and have coached over the years.  It is no surprise to anyone that soccer is my favorite to coach.  We had four seniors this soccer season, and they will be greatly missed next year.  I just wanted to share a few shots I took throughout the season.

My fellow coach/friend Linda...and the parka. :)

How can one family have so much talent??

My center mid, and defense.



My sweeper/stopper...and their guns?  This was on a trip to Mackinac Island with the freshman class. 



The senior girls on graduation night.  Goodbye! The last 4 or 5 years have been so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment