For a list of prices and services, please email Joy at rawphoto1517@gmail.com.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Dreaming Out Loud.

" I GET LOST IN THE BEAUTY
       OF EVERYTHING I SEE...
            The world ain't as half as bad
                  As they paint it out to be..."   

                                   


This Is some lyrics from the band One Republic, and their song : Come Home.  Music, like photography, is a big part of my life.  My Ipod is filled with music of all genres, less country then others, but still pretty diverse.  While reading and listening to this song tonight, this line hit me... I get lost in the beauty of everything I see.  WOW.

As a photographer, this is so true.  I find beauty in some things that others don't.  When I think of the earth, and how it came to be, it just grows my respect and awe for God.  I mean, He has made some incredible things!!  I haven't been very far around the world, but there is beauty everywhere, even Muskegon!! Here are some shots I took out at Lake Michigan a week or two ago. 
Remember that God made this, and have a great monday!

 


  











 Is that a shark??  HaHa. Or a log...


No comments:

Post a Comment