For a list of prices and services, please email Joy at rawphoto1517@gmail.com.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Engaged: Phil & Lauren

I have known Phillip Johnson my whole life, our families grew up in church together. His sister Karyn is still one of my good friends.  For the most part, Phil has always been my friends little brother (not to say we weren't friends, we once were co-workers at NP).  I am so happy to see him with Lauren, who is the one meant just for Phil. We had fun taking engagement pictures, and i'm so excited to be doing their wedding in August.  Here are a few of my favorites from the day. 








 After this picture, I told Lauren she should hold Phil up for a few pictures. She made it long enough for me to snap two pictures. :)

I had to lay on the ground to take this picture, and I'm sure both Phil and Lauren thought I was crazy...maybe I am. BUT I just think this turned out so cool !
We ended the shoot on the Grand Haven pier, which is where they first met. 



No comments:

Post a Comment